Pages

Monday, February 07, 2011

A Day In The Life

I thought it would be fun to post photos of a random Thursday in my life. However, I am not really showing you the people in my life so this would be a selected version of my day but still, this day actually represents my life as a hole. I like the everyday life as well as everyday photos where you find little curious details in the midst of your very wellknown daily routines and preferred points of view of the world. I present the photos in a 'chronological' order in case you're wondering.

A more or less monstrous pile of dish washing to begin with.

Shower :)

 
On my bike heading out to meet a friend.

I met with my friend and her daughter on this very nice café 'mo&fro' (short for breakfast and lunch) where I had a sandwich with fried beetroot which I like because it tastes good! The place is highly recommendable for both atmosphere and food.

Me looking up in the air as something fun caught my eye.


A lovely string of shoes on some kind of wire. Completely senseless and absolutely wonderful.

My friend, her toddler and I went to the local playground to have a go at the swings as well as admiring the goats and cute rabbits.

The tea shop where I go to buy my preferred green tea with quince.

During the past years H&M have eaten a fair bite of the city space in Aarhus. I went into the most distinctive and interesting of the H&M shops which is under reconstruction at the moment where you have the most beautiful view of the city center heading the Dome, Århus Domkirke.

Recently, I have grown very fond of printed socks, especially prints with leotard, hearts, stripes and dots. So I gave myself these socks from H&M.


I have a soft spot for 'The Royal' including Mr. Rose, Dr. Jill Weatherill and Dr. Ormerod. I particularly like the fact that the actors playing the two latter characters are married in real life. The subtext says: "It is just a struck of plain luck that he hasn't sued you. Have we reached an agreement?"

A bit of work and pleasure combined.

Dinner: tortillas with beef and vegetables.
 
A bit of studying accompanied by...

My favourite Ritter Sport, Neapolitan Wafer.

I suddenly remembered a Beatles tune with a relevant title. I have a bit of silly crush with John Lennon and I still enjoy the Beatles' music, although I not really into their most psychedelic stuff such as the songs from Sergent Peppers' Lonely Hearts' Club Band, where the song is taken from:

5 comments:

  1. Jubbiii. It looks great! It should be a feature

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both:)
    Sandra: A feature? You mean ... a recurring stable every week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Henriette! Nice to see the lovely pictures you have been posting, I like the small details of everyday's life myself.Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, cosas de cocina :) I am actually planning a second round one of these days so stay tuned as they say ;)

    ReplyDelete