Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Magic Monday

I went out to do a bit of grocery shopping the other day. I had a bit of the 'daily routines' blues' missing a bit of magic coming out of the blue. When going home from the supermarket contemplating how to spice up my day I looked up and saw something smiling at me and I moved closer:




I finally got a smile on my face. Not just because the artist is on top of MOAZ but due to the fact that I got what I asked for, a bit of magic. It seems to me that this wonderful cat face is a replica of the Cheshire cat from 'Alice in Wonderland', and what could be more magical than that on one of those days:

source

I actually saw another cat like this at ARoS today on an exhibition by Danish artist Julie Nord, but I didn't manage to take a snapshot.

No comments:

Post a Comment