Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

This is not the meat packing district


 - I just like this retro packing of a chocolate 'topping from the Danish firm Tom's Confectionary Group. It says in Danish: Kæmpepålæg Mørk Chokolade or Mælke Chokolade, but I am not sure how to translate it into correct English as I am not sure you can buy anything similar outside good old DK. I can sate that the procuct consists of thin layers of dark chocolate or milk chocolate that you put on your morning bread. Off course, children were meant as the main targets when it first came out in the 1960's or 1970's but as I am born in 1973, I grew up with Tom's Kæmpepålæg, and I still enjoy having it on occasion. Most of all, perhaps, I enjoy the packing which is wonderfully retro both in color and style and I just hope it will stay that way forever. When retro works, you just can't beat it.


  


No comments:

Post a Comment