Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

New Quirky Balance


I like to balance a bit of quirkiness with everyday comfort when I dress. I want my shoes to look good according to my taste not compromising comfort, and this is not an easy match I should say. I do not wear killer heels, ballerinas, pointy shoes and what ever is in fashion, so I am very pleased when I am able to find footwear which meat my demands of both looks and comfort. New Balance, the athletes' supplier, also have a line of everyday sneakers for both sexes with a bit or an awful lot of retro-feel to them. I like the men's line the most because they have the most daring colour combinations as well as a wider design. I have not yet succeeded in finding the ones on the photo in my size (EU37/38), but I just like the photo, so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment